It has been a long time coming! With the various lockdowns here and in Laos, it allowed time to develop a new blog site. This original site was expected to be temporary…10 to 12 years ago! Anyway, please go to
http://AAVIL.org to get the latest updates. New blog posts will appear there. If by chance, you cut and paste this into your browser, it may take you to another site. If that happens, just open a new window and type out AAVIL.org.
See you at the new site!
- Nambak Ethnic Boarding School Water Project, Northern Laos
- 5 More Rural Lao Villages with Clean Water
- Poung Jong Permanent Water Supply
- First Water Filter Distribution for the 2020-21 Season
- A New Season, As Our World Resets
- 2019/20 Season Wrap Up
- Brave New World-Laos Update
- 13 Villages – 290 Water Filters Distributed and a Permanent Water Supply Concluded
- Ban Houay Khan and Sandluangnoi